Site acquisition requires a professional approach while working with landowners and Governmental agencies. We are prepared to conduct these services with speed and efficiency.
Site Audit and Identification:
Our professional and experienced staff for site acquisition carries out activities
- # Identification of sites
- # Locate an acceptable site location while working with your RF engineer.
- # Negotiate the lease terms with the property owner.
- # Obtain the local governmental approvals as required by the location; CUP, variance, etc.
- # File and process for govt. approval.
- # Obtain state aeronautics approval as required.
- # Obtain SHPO approval.
- # Obtain a geotechnical report for the foundation design.
- # Obtain a record of survey and legal description for the leased property.
- # Obtain the foundation design for the tower.
- # Obtain A/E drawings for submittal to the local permitting agency.
- # Obtain building permit.
- # Prepare report-containing list of acquisition options
- # Issuing & submitting final approved drawings